This article helps you to understand how to remove malware from wordpress
This article consists of following topics:
- Why I need so?
- How can do it myself without impacting websites?
- Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
- Total time consumed.
- This is for WordPress.com or Org ?
Why I need so?
These are following reason to remove malware from wordpress.
- To protect from the hackers.
- To clean the website from virus.
- To refresh your site from virus and free from the hackers effect
How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to remove malware from wordpress.
1: Firstly go to your site and login in your site .
2: In dashboard go to Plugin < Add new
3: Search the plugin Sucuri Security then install and activate it.
3: Goto your Sucuri Security dashboard.
4: Review warnings under the Core Integrity section.
5: Select Modified and Removed files and choose the Restore source action.
6: Check the box to confirm I understand that this operation can not be reverted.
7: Click Proceed.
8: Select Added files and choose the Delete file action.