This article helps you to understand how to Delete wordpress blog or site.
This article consists of following topics:
- Why I need so?
- How can do it myself without impacting websites?
- Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
- Total time consumed.
Why I need so?
These are following reason to Delete wordpress blog
- To delete old post continue using same address.
- To delete the whole website and to upgrade the site with new features.
- Bothered about the services and features of wordpress.
- Want to free from limitations of coding and database and make a new website.
How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to delete wordpress blog.
Step 1: Go to wordpress.com and login to your site
Step 2: Go to Wp-admin by clicking on the dashboard or add /wp-admin in url and press enter
Step 3: If you want to delete then first backup your site. To create backup
- Go to tools then click on export.
- Then click on Start Export button. Whole site will get downloaded in .xml format.
Step 4: After creating backup, go to tools in dashboard and select “Delete Site”.
Step 5: Go to “Delete Site” button on screen and click it then a popup will ask you to export content and to save your important or precious posts. After confirming it you can delete your site