This article helps you to understand how to delete pages in WordPress?
1.Why we need to delete pages in WordPress?
There are following reason to delete pages in WordPress.
- Delete old page from the websites.
- Delete the unwanted page which you don’t want to show it.
- Refresh the old page from the website and change the impact of websites.
2. How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to deleting a page in WordPress.
1: Firstly go to wordpress.com and login in your site.
2 : Go to WP-admin by clicking on the dashboard or add /wp-admin in URL and press enter.
3: Go to page menu in dashboard.
4: Click on all pages in dashboard.
5: Select the page which want to delete.
6: Select move to trash from bulk action drop down.
7: Click on apply button.
8: Go to trash and select the page which you want to permanently delete
9: Select the delete permanently option from the bulk action drop down
10: Click on apply button.
3. Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
4. Total time consumed.
5. This is for WordPress.com or Org?