This article helps you to understand how to create button in WordPress.
1. Why we need to create button in WordPress?
These are following reason to create button in wordpress.
- To add button in the website.
- To make changes on action in the websites.
2. How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to create button in WordPress.
1: Firstly go to your site and login in your site.
2: In Dashboard go to plugin < Add New.
3: Search the Add WordPress Button plugin then install and activate it.
3: Go to Dashboard < MaxButtons.
4: Click on the Add new button.
5: Set up your button as shown in screen shots.
6: Copy the short codes of button.
7: Go to page in which want you to add and paste the short codes.
3. Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
4. Total time consumed.
5. Related Plugin
WordPress Button Plugin MaxButtons
WordPress Button Plugin
AddToAny Share Buttons