This article helps you to understand how to add Facebook widget to WordPress?
1. Why we need to add Facebook widget to WordPress?
These are following reason to add Facebook widget to WordPress.
- To allows website owners to provide their users with an easy way to join their Facebook community and get updates right in their Facebook news feed.
- To allow to like on Facebook page through the website and blog.
2. How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to add Facebook widget in WordPress.
1: Firstly go to your site and login in your site .
2: In dashboard go to Plugin > Add New.
3: Search the Facebook official plugin and install it.
4: After download activate the plugin.
5: In dashboard go to “Facebook By Weblizer” for setting plugin.
6: Go to Appearance>widget
7: Select Facebook light box from the widget.
8: Drag it and add in sidebar footer where you want.
9: Paste the URL of your Facebook which want to show it.
10: Save the widget.
11: Go to your website and refresh it you can see the Facebook box in widget area.
3. Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
4. Total time consumed.
5. Related Plugins
Facebook Like Box, Facebook Like Box Popup, Facebook Like Box Widget, Sticky Like Box, Facebook Page Plugin, Facebook Widget