This article helps you to understand how to uninstall wordpress from cpanel
This article consists of following topics:
- Why I need so?
- How can do it myself without impacting websites?
- Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
- Total time consumed.
- This is for WordPress.com or Org ?
Why I need so?
These are following reason to uninstall wordpress from cpanel.
- Don’t want to use wordpress in website.
- To delete the whole website.
- And To delete old website and develop a new website from the begining
- To move website other platform like jhoomla, magento, etc
How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to remove search bar from wordpress.
2: Go to file manager in capnel .
3: In file manager go to public_html
4: select all file of wordpress and delete it.