Error Establishing in Database Connection means that WordPress cannot find this database.This article helps you to understand How To Solve Error Establishing A Database Connection in WordPress.
This article consists of following topics:
- Why I need so?
- How can do it myself without impacting websites?
- Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
- Total time consumed.
Why i need to do so?
What Causes This Error?
when Error Establishing Database Connection error is occurs this screen show on your browser .
There are many reasons why yError Establishing A Database Connection In WordPress, there are many reasons given below:
- Your login credentials for your database are wrong.
- Your database is corrupted.
- The server that hosts your database is down.
A.Check your details in wp-config.php file
1:Log in your cPpanal
Step1: type your user name
Step2: Type your Password
Step3: Click on Log in
Step3: Go to files and click on File Manager
Check your database login settings in wp-config:
Step1: Click on your website folder
Step2: Right click on wp-config.php file
Step3: Click on code edit
Edit wp-config.php file
Step1: check your details
As you can see, there are four information WordPress needs to access your database:
- The name of the database (“DB_NAME”)
- The login username (“DB_USER”)
- The login password (“DB_PASSWORD”)
- The database host (“DB_HOST”)
Step2: If there is any error then correct the infiormation
Step3: Click on save change
Refresh your browser , and your website running normally.