This article helps you to understand how to put meta tags in WordPress?
1. Why we need to put meta tags in WordPress?
These are following reason to put meta-tags in WordPress
- To optimize your web site for more efficient indexing of your content by search engines and easier sharing on social networks.
- To title, headings, content, and Meta-Tags such as description or keywords.
2. How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to put meta-tags in WordPress
1: Firstly go to your site and login in your site.
2: In Dashboard go to plugin < Add New.
3: Search the Add-Meta-Tags plugin then install and activate it.
4: In Dashboard go to Settings < Meta data.
5: Add the meta data, tittle, description as shown in screenshot.
3. Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
4. Total time consumed.
5. Related Plugins.
Add Meta Tags
Meta Tag Manager
Head Meta Data