This article helps you to understand how to delete post in WordPress.
1. Why we need to delete post in WordPress?
There are following reason to delete posts.
- Delete old post from the websites.
- Delete the unwanted post which you don’t want to show it.
- Refresh the old post from the website and change the impact of websites.
- They unnecessarily occupy space.
2. How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to delete post in WordPress.
1: Firstly go to WordPress.com and login in your site.
2: Go to wp-admin by clicking on the dashboard or add /wp-admin in url and press enter.
3: Go to post menu in dashboard and select all pages in dashboard.
4: Select the posts which want to delete.
5: Select move to trash from bulk action drop down.
6: Click on apply button.
7: Go to trash and select the posts which you want to permanently delete.
8: Select the delete permanently option from the bulk action drop down.
9: Click on apply button.
3. Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
4. Total time consumed.
5. This is for WordPress.com or Org ?