This article helps you to understand how to delete page in wordpress.
This article consists of following things:
- Why I need so?
- How can do it myself without impacting websites?
- Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
- Total time consumed.
Why I need so?
There are following reason to delete page in wordpress
- Delete old page from the websites.
- Delete the unwanted page which you don’t want to show it.
- Refresh the old page from the website and change the impact of websites.
How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to delete page in wordpress.
1: Firstly go to wordpress.com and login in your site
2 : Go to Wp-admin by clicking on the dashboard or add /wp-admin in url and press enter.
4: Click on All Pages in dashboard.
6: Select move to trash from bulk action drop down
7: Click on apply button.
9: Select the delete permanently option from the bulk action drop down
10:Click on apply button.